Monday, October 27, 2008

Interpret This (The Answer)


This is it guys, Here is the full explanation for this riddle. I was hoping that someone would have figured it out but it didn't happen. Some came close but not quite.

Anyway, here we go....

Although I never saw you coming
I was never blindsided by your light


I have received comments in the past that have given me such gratification that I would ride that high for a week. It's hard to explain but I expected a comment from that person but never expected them to be dead on where my thoughts were.

Interpret this

You are not my faithful follower

Yet you follow me around


Enter Social Networking; Lets just use Blog Catalog, Facebook and Twitter for example. You develop a certain friendship with people over time and as you explore other networks, you usually run into some of the same people.

I find you in population
Yet your not there for me


Sometimes you develop relationships with certain people and think you know them pretty well. Well, this is not always the case. I have developed a friendship with some and found out about a dark side that I really didn't want to be associated with. Just my experiences over time.

You devour everything in sight
Yet spew it back as if bulimic


A testimonial of your perception

A tribute to the cause


Think about the Digg Network. Everyone scrambles to grab a story before anyone else reads it. Enter it on Digg and develop new contacts. This is a great traffic builder.

Hindsight is usually your strong suit
Your perception always grand


What is the definition of Hindsight? Perception of the significance and nature of events after they have occurred.

Yet what is this I speak of
Do you really understand?


Keep going!

Yes I heard it through the grapevine
Yes I told you and yours


Yes you gave it back with dignity
Awaiting all its glory

Again think of what you usually write about. Most times you write about what you are thinking about at the time. I have been down this road many times where I read someones post and had no choice but to react to what I read as I was so taken by the subject. You don't really have a choice but to write your own views on the subject.


But who and why, who knows
Perhaps I’ll shine the light

Or maybe you instead

What is this?


OK, OK! You must have figured it out by now. All of this comes down to one thing. This in nothing more than what we are in this cyber world.

We Are Bloggers

The Answer Is BLOGGER

Thank you all! I had a lot of fun doing this. I hope you did also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
................................
academic term papers-Essay Writing Help